Sunday, July 13, 2014

My father's kidney stones - Testimonial

I don't really believe that food supplements can help our body especially with those companies involved in networking. I don't have anything against networking but it is just not my thing. Not until last December of 2013.

My father suffered from kidney problems last year. My mother who was already a member of Alliance in Motion (AIM global for short) gave him food supplements to drink. They were C24/7 (flagship product), Restore Lyf, Choleduz and Vida juice. He took 3 capsules of each before meals except for the last two which are after meals. And within a month, he was able to flush out his stones! He cried a lot of times (my mom said), I know it is painful to pee those pebble-size stones! It is a good thing that now he is clear of it! Power!


Credit to my mom for taking this photo.

My dad with the AIM Global products


That became my turning point to believe the products. I forgot that mom already registered me (unknowingly) last year. I first attended the seminar in Singapore last April 2014. It was my brother who asked me to watch the video of our coach. It was almost 12 midnight and the next day is my flight back to Manila! So I was not able to digest everything.

When I was in Manila, I asked my mom that I wanted to attend the seminar again in Ortigas. And it blew me away when I saw the people in the room! It was full and it amazed me that many people are into this! I even saw a lady carrying a large bulk of money while posing beside the AIM Global logo.


When I went back here in Dubai, I also attended the seminars because I wanted to know the differences between the currencies here and abroad. I then took the International Builders Package (7 heads)! Power!




To know first on How to start the business with AIM, click HERE.
To know more on the Marketing plan in UAE, click HERE.
For Marketing plan in the Philippines, click HERE.


------ 

Disclaimer: This it is not the official website of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC.The official website is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment